It is an obvious fact that gamers are always fond of buying monitors with strong contracts. This generally means a monitor with high pixel responsiveness. And right here, we have the perfect example of ASUS VG27VQ, which is another model in the line-up of ‘TUF GAMING.’ This monitor is featuring with a Full HD VA panel.
Do you want to know what else this monitor offers? Well, without wasting a minute, let’s get into the discussion of the ASUS TUF VG27VQ review.
- Panel Display Size: Wide Screen of 27.0″(68.6cm) 16:9
- Color Display Saturation : 72%(NTSC)
- Panel Category/Type : VA
- True Display Resolution : 1920×1080
- Display Screen Viewing Area(HxV) : 597.6 x 336.15 mm
- Pixel Display Pitch : 0.311 mm
- Brightness Maximum : 400 cd/㎡
- Contrast Ratio Maximum: 3000:1
- Viewing Display Angle (CR≧10) : 178°(H)/178°(V)
- Response True Time : 1ms MPRT*
- Curved Display Panel : 1500R
- Refresh Rate Maximum: 165Hz
This amazing gaming monitor has a 27-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) monitor, supported by the IPS Panel with a pleasing and ergonomic stand. Hence, you will find the overall design of the monitor to be incredibly chic and subtle. You won’t be finding any sort of top bits of flashiness on the screen. Plus, you will find it relatively easy in terms of installation with no tools required. You just have to attach the stand with the monitor through the use of a small thumbscrew. Attach it on the underside of its base. And that’s all!
Once you are done with the assembling, the stand will provide you with a great range of decent movements with tilt, swivel, or height pivot adjustments. It is required; you can often adjust the monitor for the VESA 100x100mm wall or the arm mount.
If you are using this monitor for the first time, you can often see the small ‘in-screen bezel, which offers a strip of deep black adjacent to the main offset images and the display pictures.
- Best Budget Gaming Monitors in 2022
- Best Monitor for Game Development
- The Best Monitor for Architects
- Best Monitor for 3D Modeling
As you will attach the monitor with the PC or PS4, you will find an unleashed impact on the colour brightness of your eyes. The overall vividness of the display colour on the screen is a lot punchy and is full of life. This adds an immediate impact on the display in a charismatic manner for the gamers.
Once you start using this monitor, you will experience that the gameplay and the image results are extraordinarily smooth and wild. An extra pop-out, vividness, and lush effect are visible in the final results of the display image. Contrasts between the shadows, daytime, and nighttime have been handled greatly with some dynamic changes.
Powerful Contrast with Great Shadow Boost
This amazing ASUS VG27VQ TUF Gaming Monitor is available with the elegant contrast with which you can keep the eyes focused in one place. You can even adjust the shadow contrast with the help of ASUS Shadow Boost. It became rather easy for you to proceed towards the darker areas and hence spot your enemies without moving into brighter areas.
Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB)
Through ASUS’s Extreme Low Motion Blur technology, it becomes easy for you to grab some fast-moving images very easily.
Available with AMD FreeSync™
With the help of AMD’s FreeSync™, users will never face any screen tearing, and it generally shows better results in comparison with the AMD Radeon graphics card. You can utilize AMD’s Adaptive-Sync technology along with ASUS VG27VQ TUF Monitor.
Cable-Management Networking Pass-through
You can easily manage the cable clutter through the stand of this gaming monitor. Just remove the cover from the back and route all the cables in a hassle-free manner.
Complete 165 Hz Refresh Rate
Get ready to experience some fastest movements, which you might not have seen before! This gaming monitor has maximum support of 165 Hz refresh rate, which is perfect to get an incredible gaming experience.
Curved VA Screen Display
You will be impressed with the curved VA panel of the monitor having viewing angles and accurate colors.
1 MS MPRT
You are even allowed to get the zero-latency after staying accurate in various colors. Get ready to experience the lag-free great response time with the ASUS VG27VQ TUF Gaming Monitor.
In addition, this monitor is also supported with the integrated hotkey, where it is offering some instant enhancements for the gamers. You can change the entire gaming experience with the feature of ASUS’s GamePlus.
ASUS GameVisual Advanced Technology
You can even optimize the gaming experience and its visuals by presetting the ASUS Game Visual Advanced Technology. It is easy to access by using the hotkey or even with the on-screen display.
Technology of Flicker-Free
Don’t pressurize your eyes and lessen the eye strain with the ASUS’s Flicker-Free technology. This will allow you to enjoy long gaming hours without giving your eyes any damage.
The technology of Ultra-Low Blue Light
Plus, this gaming monitor is available with the great feature known as Ultra-Low Blue Light technology. This feature allows you to lessen the whole blue light of your display in four various presets.
What else it offers?
- This gaming monitor has a measurement of 688 x 558 x 209 mm. The actual monitor has a panel size of around 68.6 cm (27 inches) in an aspect ratio of 16:9. Without the stand, this monitor is having dimensions of 609 x 360 x 44 mm size.
- The display has a native resolution that is 1920 x 1080and it will probably reach 165 Hz with the interface of DisplayPort. The display screen has a viewing area of 597.6 x 336.15 mm.
- Its image quality has been decent because of the pixel pitch, which is 0.311 mm and with a 3000:1m contract ratio. Plus, the monitor has a viewing angle which is 178° (H)/178° (V). This angle measurement is standard for VA angles. But the exciting and new thing is that the VA panel has 1MS MPRT, which is Moving Picture Response Time.
- In addition, the monitor is also available with two stereo speakers consuming the power of 2 watts. Speakers can also be utilized with the HDMI 2.0 port or the DisplayPort 1.2a, as well as through PC Audio Input 3.5 mm jack. With the DVI cable, you have to use a 3.5 mm jack which is already packaged in the monitor box.
- The monitor is consuming <40 Watts and consumes <0.5 Watts on standby. The power adapter has been plugged into the 100V or 240V outlet at 50/60 Hz.
To sum up the whole discussion on ASUS TUF VG27VQ, we will call it to be a decent overall monitor. Available in 27-inch screen is offering this monitor with great productivity space. For some people, its resolution is a major drawback which is quite low, i.e. 1080p.
But the low input lag and great FreeSync VRR support have made it turn out to be a great gaming monitor. Due to bad black uniformity, it cannot perform better in dark rooms.
Want a monitor for something specific? Check out our homepage to see detailed & specified monitor reviews.
Are you ready to buy it for gaming entertainment?